The Setra Super II combines incredible accuracy with easy-to-read, text prompts. With an internal database, bar code label making, set points and multiple base connectivity, the Super II is truly flexible. Input to the database can be entered with most computer keyboards or from the user friendly, cell phone style keypad.
The scale menu that orders up a wide selection of features is easy to access, easy to navigate and easy to exit. Use it to build a log of daily transactions, customize display prompts, or set the optimal sample size for counting. Multiple ports keep you constantly connected...to a scanner, to a printer, to a computer, to your bulk weighing scale and to up to eight bases.
Super II is unquestionably the superior choice in count-ing scales for all your receiving, kitting and inventory needs.
Advantages to Consider
- Paperless inventory with onboard database
- Checkweighing using set-points
- Graphic LCD to provide easily customized messages
- Macros offering simplified one-key operation
- Comm ports for simultaneous connection to a printer, a scanner, and a PC
- Speedy transaction processing and data logging
- Effortless keyboard data entry - optional QWERTY keyboard
- English & bar coded labels - optional Dymo Setra 300 printer
|Country of Manufacture|
|Power||Input 120 VAC / 60 Hz Output 16 VDC @ 550 mA|
|Weighing Units||Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Troy Ounces (ozt), Carats (ct), Grains (gr/GN), Kilograms (kg), Pounds (lb), Pounds:Ounces (lb:oz)|